(I don't know why it's blurry... just ignore that - but do notice the tears on the shirt... no, my belly didn't do that - it was there already!)
So... 33 weeks! yikes!
The girls are doing great, they are moving, and breathing, and having the hicups and kicking and growing a whole lot. But no sign of them coming just any time soon. Contractions are still very irregular, though they are becoming a bit more intense and are sort of different. I've been feeling a lot of pressure too... and I feel like my belly has dropped a lot. But then that could just be the fact that there are two babies hanging in there... could be.
The great news this week is that at the ultrasound we saw some HAIR!!! Yes! Believe it or not, we saw hair. According to Shannon (the ultrasound tech) that little fuzzy looking things around the head is hair!
Do you see it?! I couldn't believe it. That right there is Baby B, and baby A had some hair action going too, but this picture is better. I'm so excited, still a little skeptical, but still very very very excited!
Appointments are once a week now, and include ultrasounds and stress tests. And we're basically taking it one week at a time. Dr. M said that unless things change (as in contractions become regular) we are good for one more week, at least.
And a few "fun" facts that I don't want to forget but probably will so I better put them here...
Lately I ...
- have been losing my appetite. I can still eat like a mad woman.
- have been walking like a fat penguin.
- need a grand total of 6 pillows to sleep: two for head, two for legs, one for back one for belly.
- am still only waking up once (if that) for a pipi break - that's what I call talent!
- will eat an entire jar of salsa in one sitting by myself. thanks goodness salsa is healthy.
- do not sit on the floor anymore... way too hard to get up afterwords.
- only wear flip-flops. My feet are so swollen even some sandals don't fit.
- had to take out my wedding ring and put a larger ring on. Again - too swollen!
- have been having crazy dreams about the babies and their birth and such. All pretty good, nothing scary - just crazy.
And other than that, our bags are packed and we are ready. My mom gets here on Saturday and then I will REALLY be ready for them!