04/05/2009

Clingy

Thomas is usually such a good little boy. I can leave him playing and he'll be just fine. But today he was really clingy, I could not get out of sight that he would just cry and cry and cry. And as soon as he would see me, he would start laughing. And that was my day...

I spent all morning trying to do laundry, and vacuum and clean the bathrooms and all I got done was one load of laundry. By mid afternoon I gave up on the house and sat down and played with Thomas the rest of the day.

Now, don't get me wrong. I always sit and play with him in the morning and in the afternoon and then more after I get everything done. I wish I could play with him all day non-stop. I love it and I know he loves it too. But... the house needs cleaning, the laundry needs doing, the husband needs feeding, and so on.

But I'm not frustrated that I didn't get anything done, that the house is still a mess and that I didn't do all the things I wanted/needed to do today. Because I got to play with my little boy, and that was so much fun. He's just started to actually play... he LOVE pick-a-boo and being thrown in the air, and especially loves being outside.

The last few weeks I've been on this organization roll. I've been deep cleaning/organizing the house like mad, and it's been so nice. And I've decided that one other thing that I also really need to do is organize

Nenhum comentário: